ONE PLACE WITH TERRY JERRY & GUYS





          One place with Terry Jerry & Guys.  Every so ofter, people see something new.  People see new cars, new bicycles, new clothes, etc.  Even more so, people see new brick and motar stores.  Brick and mortar stores that are actually physical stores that pop up on the corner,  and in the middle of the block.  Many times,, these new stores based their stores on one particular retail.  Or the new term, a certain niche.  For instance, there may be a store that sells only shoes, coats, has or electronics.  Surely, you see these types of                                                                
                                                                                   stores all the time.
   
              Many times these speciality store are short lived.  Today, consumers want to shop or buy what they want in one place.  Often, consumers do not want to go across the street or walk two blocks down to buy something.  Consumers want their "cake and eat it too".  Consumers want to be catered to when they are buying something.  Consumers want the feel of luxury and importance.  And they should VIP treatment.  when purchasing products in a real physical store, consumers are people who want to be afforded the opportunity of being interactive in one place.  I myself, recalled being discouraged when trying to find a matching purse with my suede blue shoes.
          

          I looked everywhere.  I went to this store. I went to that store.  As I kept walking, my feet began to hurt.  I looked everywhere.  I gave up finding that perfect match.  I sough alternative colors, style and even outfit.  Man oh man, I said to myself " I wish I could find what I want at one store!" Shucks!  I'm just saying!  You don't have to buy, take a look around and leave your email address at the bottom of website to subscribe.  http://bit.ly/2q4CEdZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is CBD Oil Legal?

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIAMONDS SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE GIRLS BEST FRIEND AGAIN?

REMEMBERING THE BAZOOKA