WHY GIRLS BEST FRIEND SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE DIAMONDS?

FEMALES HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE SELF DEFENSE MECHANISM AS THEIR BEST FRIEND  TOO !
                                                                                                               
PLEASE SHARE THIS!
  •           I remember a couple of years back, I was mugged.  I got mugged in my own neighborhood that I lived all my life.  I was walking my dog at the usual time, 5:00 A.M. , and BAM!  It happened.  I found myself fighting a dangerous opponent.  Here I was in the middle of the  street fighting for life that seem forever.  There was no one around to hear my screams.  There was no one to see me struggling to defend myself.  It was just me and my offender tussling in the middle of the street.  
  •            I had nothing on me to protect me.  I didn't even had a whistle, pepper spray or mace.  I was scared!  I had lived my whole life in my neighborhood for 45 years.  I have walked my dog in the same  neighborhood,  just around the corner where I live for 5 years!  I always felt safe.  And this happens?  Man oh Man!  I tell you there is nothing worse than living in fear and feeling hopeless  or violated.
  •           After the ordeal, I couldn't even go to work.  I called in sick.  I went to the police station to file a criminal report.  I looked at mug shots after mug shots and couldn't identified anyone.  I was so pissed off.  I mean, this guy grabbed me by my pants, put me in a choke hold.  He  snatched my gold bracelets.  I stopped walking my dog.  I paid some one to walk my dog.  I went to therapy because anyone wearing a hood as far as I know was dangerous.  
  •           I am sharing this story because I don't want you to have to experience the same trauma as I did.  I don't want you not to have to put your head up or not having something to ward off your potential attackers.  Today, every one needs some type of self defense device, especially females.  If only I knew what I known back then that there were such things as lipstick tasers or cell phone  and small stun guns that also have its' own case.  These  are states where it is legal to have self defense mechanism such as stung guns and tasers.    For these reasons, I decided to do something about walking in my own neigborhool living in  fear and feeling hopeless.
  •           I decided to inform females 18 years of age and up who interested in having self defense devices to protect them from harm.  In addition in letting females of all walk of life know that many states such as Arkansas, Alaska, Illinois, Maine, Georgia, Idaho, Florida, California, Connecticut (for buisness/home), Mississippi, New Hampshire, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania,  New Jersey, Colarado, Nebreska, Oregon, Vermont, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, New Orleans, Louisana and Oklahoma you are legally entitled to have stun guns, and taser for protection. 
    If you click on terryjerrynguys.com, and go to the electronic  section, you will see what self-defense devices  are available. You will see how undetected your protective device can possibly save your life!   You don't have to be afraid walking alone all the time.
 SHARE THIS  BLOG  TO   YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES.

Sincereley,
Terry Jerry & Guy
Misslettr traffic




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is CBD Oil Legal?

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIAMONDS SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE GIRLS BEST FRIEND AGAIN?

REMEMBERING THE BAZOOKA