REMEMBERING THE BAZOOKA


Growing up as a child, I couldn't wait for the school bell ring. Constantly being told not to chew gum in class. Or told by my teachers to grow my gum out. I mean before I get to school I would stop at the corner store and buy one of my favorite candy. For sure, bazooka bubble gum was one of my favorites. Sure, like many kids growing up I found candy like jaw breakers, reeses peanut butter cup, almond joy, and Boston baked beans one of my favorites but it wasn't nothing like open up bazooka bubble gum and couldn't wait to read what was inside in it. Man oh man that was the good old days. I mean in the 1960s and early 1970s, everything seem like a childhood dream.
Yes, I can tell you is that my most favorite candies were jolly rancher, chico sticks, milky way and almond joy candy bars. Besides being greeted by that friendly sailor who always had his hat on waiting to salute you every time. I mean, in my mind, I would go “oh boy what’s inside?” Of course that was the Cracker Jack box of candy. Each and every time reaching for that yes! I mean caramel popcorn and peanuts that was good to me every time. Although the Cracker Jack Box of candy different from all the rest of my favorite snacks because I always got rewarded, Bazooka bubble gum was also fun.
And that how customer should feel when they purchase something from their favorite stores. When customers reward themselves or their love ones, they should get a prize You know, Just like reaching your hand down into your wallet to retrieve cash, credit or debit card, there should be that same old feeling when one buy a Cracker Jack box. The company that made the Cracker Jack made sure that you got a thank you, that reward and that prize. The company that made Bazooka bubble gum also rewarded you with Bazooka Joe. Bazooka Joe, the eye patch Bazooka mascot who mae sure you were entertained and rewarded. Is this what you should get from Terry Jerry & Guys each time you patronize from them? Yeah. Why not? Click that Cracker Jack Box and see. What do you got to loose when you click here http://bit.ly/2n9cEBAterryjerry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is CBD Oil Legal?

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIAMONDS SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE GIRLS BEST FRIEND AGAIN?