The Reason Why I like the Cracker Jack Set?

          



The main reason why I decided to open up a store was because I got tired of being a slave to an establishment.  I got tired of being un-appreciated to an organization.  It was coming very painful coming to work day end and day out.  I couldn't take vacation when I wanted to.  I always had to give a reason why I don't feel well.  I had to give a reason why I can't come in today.  My supervisors did not care if my children were sick.  My supervisors did not care If I did not have a babysitter.  
          
           I realized that in no shape or form was I ever going to be worth anything to anybody but myself.  I went to work everyday.  I went to work in the snow, rain, sleet and hail.  I went to work sick, tired and many times had bronchitis.  I realized that no one cared about me what so ever. Even, the people that I supervised  did not care whether I lived or die.  They were glad that I did not come to work so they did not have to work.   

          Suddenly, an "aha" moment struck me.  It was a moment that happened when I couldn't not sleep.  I was tossing and turning in my bed so much that my pillows fell off the bed.  As I  picked them up, I couldn't help but to think that what if I could help people who feel the same way that I do. I said to myself, I am going to give  people my appreciation for not buying anything from me.  I said to myself, I don't want people to come to Terry Jerry & Guys and buy.  I said I wan't to show my appreciation  to people who would not have to leave from the comfort of their homes.  I want to show my appreciation to people who can enjoy a cup of tea, hot chocolate or coffee from the comfort of their home by just clicking and browsing at http://bit.ly/2q4CEdZ.  As people take the time to leave their email address  or mailing address at http://bit.ly/2q4CEdZ I will express my gratitude each time they browse at http://bit.ly/2q4CEdZ with  a prize just like  in the  cracker jack box!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is CBD Oil Legal?

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIAMONDS SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE GIRLS BEST FRIEND AGAIN?

REMEMBERING THE BAZOOKA