Your Hard Earned Money?



So as I was looking through my own inventory, I had to ask myself, "is my products worth the money?" I mean, I have shopped online before and experienced a "hit or miss."  In which, there were times I wasn't so  happy with the merchandise that I brought.  So, I requested my money back.  You know a refund.  Of course, the online store wouldn't give me my money back unless they received their product back. It is understandable.  Major department stores do the same thing.  You bring back the merchandise and you get your refund.

This also led me to ask myself as a customer, "what reason would I request a refund?"  For starters;

  1. I would request a refund if the merchandise was the wrong color, size or did not fit.
  2. I would request a refund if the merchandise was poor quality
  3. I would request a refund just because.
Does the customer or consumers have a right to these options?  Yes! Absolutely!  End of story!  Customers are people and people are consumers who work hard for their money.  When people shop at a major department store or any store whether it online or not, they have an absolutely right to get nothing but satisfaction.  At the end of the day, people want to know hat they brought with their hard earned money is worth every penny spent.  Consumers want to know that their purchases are of good quality and will last.  

For instance, go to an upscale department store in New York City where there is Macy's Department Store, Bloomingdales, and Lord & Taylor.  Now meep in mind that you will be paying a pretty penny for their clothing and accessories but it is worth it especially when no questions ask you get a full refund of your money.  Also keep in mind, these major department stores have their reputation on the line so they must  have good customer service.  For example;
  1. The department store must back their claim that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply turn the time for a full refund.
  2. The department store must listen to their consumers's issues and concerns in understanding exactly why "this is not what I'm quite looking for."
  3. The department s tore must follow the trend or be up to date of what are the latest styles that are in and what styles are fading away to keep consumers happy.
  4. The department store must also be able to offer something unique compared to their competition.
Well, these are just a few on the list that will help both retail establishment and people who are buyers happy and cut down confusion.  Thanks for browsing at terryjerrynguys.com store.
PLEASE SHARE THIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is CBD Oil Legal?

ASK YOURSELF WHY DIAMONDS SHOULD NOT ALWAYS BE GIRLS BEST FRIEND AGAIN?

REMEMBERING THE BAZOOKA